People subjected to priority policies for cultural benefits according to Article 2 – QD170/2003/QD-TTg dated 14 August 2003 by the Prime Minister, including:
- People from extremely disadvantaged communes in mountainous and distanced areas stipulated in Program 135 of the Government;
- People credited in the revolutions;
- Veteran revolutionaries; “pre-revolution” cadres;
- Relatives of martyrs;
- Heroes of the armed force, Labour heroes, Heroic Mothers of Vietnam;
- War invalids, people benefiting from war invalid policies, soldiers on the sick-list;
- People subjected to cares at nursing facilities for war invalids, soldiers on the sick-list and people credited in the revolutions.;
- People subjected to social policies;
- Disable people, lonely aged people;
- People subjected to cares at social welfare facilities;
- Students of Ethnic Minority Boarding Schools.
Notes: People eligible for fee discount and exemption policies need to present eligibility-proving documents in compliance with the regulations.