In order to meet a variety of activities for the needs for visiting, studying, researching, and enjoying the culture of the public, History Museum in Ho Chi Minh City, in addition to a number of convenience stores serving souvenirs, specialist publications, Café - Cafeteria; regular exhibition activities of Ly Thi Gallery; Performing traditional arts Water puppetry, traditional Hat Boi Theatre, etc., The museum also performs auxiliary service activities such as:
- Leasing exhibition rooms: Exhibition of collections of antiquities, pictures, documents, etc. of individuals and organizations.
- Provision of documents, images of artifacts: to meet the needs for research, exploitation and cooperation in many related fields for individuals and organizations at home and abroad.
- Implementation of mobile exhibition: With the topics on Vietnamese History, Hung Kings Age, Vietnam Sea and Islands, Culture of the Southern Ethnic Groups of Vietnam for schools, cultural houses, children's houses, industrial export processing zones and units having other needs.
- Inspecting objects and making records of owners.
- Consulting design, construction of galleries, commemorative display rooms for individuals, organizations.
Any individuals and units who are concerned, please contact Department of Administration - General Affairs, please call: (84) (028) 3825 8783, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org